Saturday, May 10, 2008

I need a massage to un-knot the pain in my neck!

Work has agglomerated and so have my dirty laundry and the dishes. I can hardly see the floor in my room and my bed hasn't been made in 3 days. I've had a total of no more than 15 hours of sleep in the last 4 days and have been averaging out at 14 hours a day working. I haven't seen anyone else outside my class of 20 people at the TV studio all week (except for Gillian this morning and Rah in the evening) oh, and Kathy on thuesday, and my flatmates probably think I've moved out without giving them any notice. I've not seen either one of them since Monday...well, except for the 5 second run-in with Steph before she went to bed at 2 yesterday where she said and I quote (for proof of my lack of presence), "oh, you're back".

I had an assignment due at 4 p.m today and a little video project for church which I spent the last 7 hours putting together.

I had a half-hearted conversation with a friend a couple of days ago (I think) over the phone and I feel bad for not being able to fully remember exactly what was said in that conversation. Although, I do remember him being a little annoyed at me for my seemingly lack of interest because I could totally hear the frustration in his voice. But that's ok because now that I think about it, I totally see sense in where he was trying to get so it's all good. I should see him in person soon-ish and sort this out.

DESPITE that, I managed to get a lil window shopping time and see my parents and go for a bible study session this week. I realize that I was possibly not the most gracious person this week but I'm fully thankful that my Creator has been so abounding in grace to me and has sustained me through one tornado of a week. Though I can't actually remember what really happened this week (yeah, I think I've pretty much been running on coffee, Red Bulls and adrenaline the whole time), I know for a fact that He is the reason I'm able to still stay together and not crack under preassure.

Mother's day is this Sunday and I've not got mom anything yet. I've to do something about it tomorrow when I wake up....what ever time that'd be! It's nearly 2.30 a.m and I'm totally keen on a game of touch rugby at 9 a.m later.

...and even though it's finally dawned upon me that I am about to have the craziest 4 weeks of the semester (the realization came when I flipped open my planner this morning), I am still going to say that...

Life is beautiful!

*I will write a more thought provoking one when I find the time to put my head in my hands and breathe for 10 minutes without being interupted.

No comments: