Friday, May 16, 2008

Quotes of the week...

...courtesy of AUT's Communication Studies students, majoring in TV this year:
  1. (bangs both fists on the table) "Why is all my footage so crap?!" - Fahad Hussein, 2008.
  2. "I don't believe in overexposure or underexposure. My shots are FINE." - Nadine Dempster, 2008.
  3. "Jump cuts- the new crossfades" -Naveena Charles, 2008.

When you spend an average of 12 hours a day in the studio with the rest of the TV crew, you begin to feed off of each other's craziness and you come up with quotes that may or may not make sense. I'm sure there are a lot more quotes to come in the year.

I won't tell you how these brilliant quotes came about because it's a TV thing and only those who were at the scene will understand it in its context, but just in case you come up with something along these lines, remember, they HAVE ALREADY BEEN QUOTED! Unless someone else quoted this way before this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.