Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I stand amazed at how you would give up the one thing so precious for my sake. I become speechless and am in absolute awe just thinking about how you had the courage to part with something so wonderful...even though it you knew You'd get 'em back some day. I love how much you care for me. I love that you loved me first even before I came to know You and yes, though I'm in total shock about what you did to me last week, I can honestly say that compared to what you did for me all those years ago, I must say that you win and I'm in no position to argue with you. It just makes me fall in love with you all over again...because there is nothing much else that I can do, really.

You make my good days such a joy, that wish it didn't have to come to an end. And you make my not-so-good days a little easier to live through, just because I know you're the one thing I look forward to spending time with at the end of it all. I love it that when I whine about what a horrible day it was you listen patiently but don't always have something to say in reply. Sometimes just knowing you're there is the best feeling in the world. When I'm insecure, troubled, scared half to death or bugged, you sit me down and tell me to snap out of it because you're fully aware of how it's gonna turn out and if it's meant to be, you'd make it happen.

I don't wanna have to ever give you up because I honestly cannot imagine life without you.

"For I am convinced that neither life nor death, neither angles nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of god that is in Christ Jesus our Lord"
-Romans 8: 38, 39

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Naveena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naveena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.