Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, my girlies!



My dearest Juju,

Happy 21st, my dear! I hope you're settling in decently, if not positively in Melbourne. I'm grateful for the many times you made me laugh with your antics back in school because honestly, sometimes that was about the only thing that made some of my very dreadful days at school. I thank God for blessing me with the privilege of being your friend and I marvel at how much we've grown over the last couple of years (physically apart yet oddly enough still together) and I miss you terribly! When I look at you, I'm always reminded to just be myself and no one else. Thanks for that. I Love You!

Dashi honey,

Happy 21st to you too! I hope you have an amazing year ahead. My life took quite a differnt turn the day I ended up sitting next to you in class waaaay back in Form1! And I wouldn't trade a minute of it. You definitely did bring in the whole shebang when you introduced me to the rest of the group! I sometimes still think (and would then instantly let out a laugh) about how you'd go around with the plastic ruler and I'm glad we've come a long way since then! I think you have one of the best smiles in town. Oh, and thanks for taking me to Mojo's that time, even though I was probably not very good company. I love you heaps, babe!

I hope you have a fantastic year this year and that God would give you the courage and strength to face your days, the patience to deal with people (crummy lecturers included) and the grace to live life to its fullest and in its abundance! I wish I wasn't so far away from y'all...

No comments: