Wednesday, March 12, 2008

10 Things I HAVE To Do

This is so that I remember what it is that I have to do and since I know for a fact that if I don't write it down somewhere in print, I will most definitely forget it....and these are things I can't afford to forget, largely because they would inevitably affect my grades (most of them anyway). Right now, this happens to be the best 'somewhere' to write this down. So, this is solely for my benefit and no one elses :)
  1. Watch two short films before scriptwriting class for next week (check)
  2. Readings for scriptwriting class (Nichols and Rabiger... who are authors by the way, not some scary disease)
  3. Media Communication IIa readings
  4. Watch 'My Son, the Architect' and/or 'In the land of the dead'
  5. Email Neil and Sarah (check)
  6. Update WORP (check)
  7. Rewrite the music chart for Indescribable and email it to the team (check)
  8. Call Vodafone and suss out stuff (check)
  9. GET A JOB!
  10. Start working on Corporate Community Video Proposal

I plan on finishing at least 5 of those things before the break of dawn so I'm gonna get right to it...after I've stepped out to make me a cuppa (but of course!)

No comments: