Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Whirlpool of Thoughts

I feel like running away. But oh, I have to stay. I've all these questions that need answering. I need to know why. Suddenly, I'm in doubt with the choices that I've made thus far. God, are these your plans for me? Have I made a mistake? You have to let me know because I can't see the path that lies ahead. Everything I see suddenly appears to be in multiple shades of grey. Where's the white? Where's the black? Suddenly, I don't know how to draw a straight line. I didn't forget- I just don't know.

Questions, questions; so many of them it's hard to know which one to ask first. I'm a little lost in my own thoughts, I need You to help me get back God. Father, I can't see beyond the grey yet, I need to know if I'm doing the right thing by you. It seems so easy to slip away in this place. Is this what you want me to be doing for a living? Life seems so much more complicated in this industry. Everything has two sides to it. And though I know which is the right side, I sometimes find it hard to be completely one sided.

Daddy God, I need your help. Please tell me what I should do. Send me someone to talk to. That's what I need-to talk. Talking always helps make sense of things. Please, send me someone to talk to.

*sorry about the ambiguity. I just needed some place to write down what I was thinking.

2 comments:

Flo said...

Hey navee... Hang in there. We don't know our future, but our Father does, and "all things work for good to those who love Him".

*big hug*

Anonymous said...

hey hows NZ naveena? show us some pics la :)

Samuel Wong here!