Saturday, February 16, 2008

Movies I WANT to Watch...

...in no particular order, except for the first three:
  1. The Jane Austen Book Club (check)- I could only finish this in 5 seatings because it was THAT boring. Brilliant cast though, not so brilliant script sadly. My only consolation: Grigg.
  2. The Other Boleyn Girl
  3. P.S. I Love You (check)
  4. Death at a Funeral (check)- And I highly recomend it; pardon the swearing if you're not too keen on scripts of that kind.
  5. 27 Dresses (check)
  6. Definitely Maybe
  7. Fools Gold
  8. 30 Days Of Night

...and just for the heck of it, because I like Nicole Kidman,

9. Margot at the Wedding

Also I really really really want to watch Sherrybaby and Gideon's Daughter. I should borrow the DVD.

I should borrow it soon. Before I go back to the routine of a student's life.

Why must all the good movies come out now? ok, granted, perhaps not all the movies are really good must-watch ones but still... Damn opposite seasons!

1 comment:

Johan said...

those sounds like they are all chick flicks! sept the last one.. possibly a zombie chick flick??

..they already made a zombie comedy one..shaun of the dead :P I wanna watch that, cause i cant really take horror to be honest, but comedy is the ultimate tension releaser, i wonder how the combination would fare!

yes, someone should make a zombie chick flick.. involving zombies rampaging a mall, during sales time. wow. Brilliant!

trade ya 27 dresses for juno? yea? yea? yea? its funny when i see the trailer on tv "in cinema's NOW!" ..and then i glance at the dvd on the table and grin :P

anyways my friend charles junior, your name has made me hungry. Goodbye New zeeeeland!