Tuesday, October 09, 2007

On a lighter note, Char discovered this awesome new Malaysian Cafe in Newmarket and has been wanting to go there. So when we finally made a date with each other to check out that place, Steph decided she'd come along. Had a wee little trouble finding the place but when the menu was brought to our table, we decided it was worth the trouble. And then the food came; now I know why Char was so keen on going there. The food was a-MAY-zing! I kid you not when I say I felt like I was transported back to one of the "makan spots" in Gurney Drive, Penang! All those of you who live in the city should definitely pay that place a visit. Will post up the address next time. For now...this is proof:


Pan Men (please Spellcheck)

Curry Mee (the curry is seriously out of this world! Ok, out of New Zealand maybe...)

Hainan Chicken Rice

This is not just any tea; it's TEH TARIK!

No comments: