Thursday, March 01, 2007

Jesus and Anna Nicole Smith

I'm sure many of you would have heard about the whole James Cameron finding Jesus' coffin shebang. I was of course, personally really skeptical about it, as I always am about issues like this. For those of you who have no idea what this is all about, allow me to shed some light. James Cameron has aparently made documentary, claiming that he has foun Jesus' remains, alog with those of Mary Magdeline and a little baby, Judah, who was alegedly the son of Jesus.

Today, while I was on my way home from university after a bitch of day, I heard something on the radio that totally made my day, in regards to this issue. One of the disc jockeys played an excerpt from a recent Jay Leno Show. This is what Jay Leno said (well, not verbatim, but something along these lines)

"Apparently they can do a DNA test and prove that Jesus was the father of this child. I mean, ... (really)...they can't even determine who the father of Anna Nicole Smith's child is!"

And that just totally made me laugh out loud...before realizing I probably looked like a lunatic sitting in a bus-load of people smiling like a crazy person. Oh well, but it was so worth it. I reckon it was the best thing I heard all day, and beleve me, I DID hear a lot of things!

It never ceases to amaze me how people are always trying to disprove the fact that Jesus is not who He says He is. Why?

No comments: