Wednesday, January 31, 2007

10 things I've Come to Love

  1. The colors red and purple
  2. The smell of clean laundry- fresh out of the dryer
  3. Having pasta and beers with my girlfriends (gosh, I wish we could do this more often)
  4. The smell of freshly cut grass
  5. Peanut butter and banana sandwich
  6. The TV show 'Lost'
  7. Skirts and black T-shirts
  8. The smell of hot pancakes in the morning
  9. Bunderberg ginger beer (I hated ginger beer of any kind- with an absolute passion)
  10. The fact that I'm not playing the game of life alone (the ambiguity is intended, sorry)

I am beginning to see that happiness is not just about getting the best things in life that money can buy; it's being able to have time for the simple pleasures in life and having amazing all-the-money-in-the-world-can't-buy intercontinental friendships.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Navee!! Hahaa...no.10 sounds good...you've got to tell me this over pasta and beer! (I prefer wine or spirits, but I can do with beer!) Haha! Would love to catch up when I'm back..and you'd be in uni too! We can have lunch together! MUAKS

Naveena said...

Wei Shen! Is that you?! I miss you!!! When exavtly are you coming back?! And yeah, I'm afraid beer's all I can afford on a student budget. But with a lil imagination, who knows wht you cld be drinking, ey? Can't wait to see you soon!