Sunday, November 12, 2006

Why is it that whenever I ask you out to a movie you never give me a straight answer? Actually, come to think of it, you never give me an answer at all! Is it the movie? Is it the company? Or both? Perhaps it's neither. If I ask you out for a drive or to just hang out though, I get an "ok, What time you want me to come pick you up?"

I worked up the nerve to ask you about it in person when we hung out but since I was having such a good time and you made me feel so comfortable in my own skin, I decided to let that slide. I'm giving you the benefit of doubt, my friend, simply because that crooked smile and half raised brow of yours get me everytime.

That was some good steak you made there, mate! Thanks, I had a great time. We should bum around together more often. Somehow, it's a lot more fun than bumming alone.

1 comment:

mythsn_legends said...

ooooo.....is something simmering here?