Friday, November 03, 2006

Quicky

It's almost half past midnight and I've just (finally!) finnished editing my C.V. Now all's I gotta do is ace my interview and the writing test on Tuesday. I'm scared as hell seeing as how I've not really sat through an actual formal interview with the board of directors of the School of Communications of Auckland University of Technology (I'm writing everything in full, just this once, so you'll understand better- no abreviations like AUT or BSC and such). Perhaps I should just look at them for who they really are- middle aged possibly balding kiwi men or silver-haired fussy women in suites who just might not be so terrorizing, if I played my cards right. You know what they say about them women- cranky and fussy. Somehow I reckon that if I had an all-male panel, it might not be half as bad. Perhaps they in turn might see me for who I really am- an inexperienced 19 year old trying student who's just determined enough to get in and just wants the opportunity to make something of herself.

I'm just gonna leave it in His hands.

You know how much I want this right?! Sure You do.

As long as I don't botch it up, I reckon I have a pretty good chance of getting in.

Whatever. I'm off to bed. I'll worry Monday night!

No comments: