Friday, December 28, 2007

Too Good To Be True

I knew it is NEVER as easy as people say it is when it comes to dealing with the government. I thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt, you know, since I've not been back to this country in over a year- hoping they'd somehow come to terms with their tardiness and pick up slack. But, I'm happy to laugh in your face and tell you, "HAH! nothing has changed!"

I wonder what is the whole point of having a microchip embedded in your ID card if it doesn't have ALL your information keyed into the big system. I had a name-change about two years ago (also due to the incompetency of the government- particularly the Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara). Logically thinking if I had a state-of-the-art changgih-fied ID card that hold ALL my personal details, then this information should be included in as well...right? I mean, seriously, would someone tell me if I've got it all wrong? Now I can't renew my passport without going all the way back to the rego department in wait for it, Putrajaya to get a letter authenticating the name-change! I can't believe I've to take the fall for their incompetencies and screw-ups! As Always.

Ok, so I'm venting my frustration. I'm sure I'll be okay in a couple days. Seriously though, I had a hunch it was gonna be a bad day as soon as mom said we were going to face this government. All I can say is these numbnuts better not send me on another wild goose chase when I go to Putrajaya to get that bloody letter!

2 comments:

shobana s. said...

naveena!
didn't know you had a blog :p its looking good!
ppl are more into this blogging thing than i expected... I've never read this many blogs till today :D

mythsn_legends said...

aihhhhh what;s new with our 'beloved' gov ler......blegh!