Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thank God, Thank God, Thang-God!

THANK YOU LORD!!!

Skip. Hop. Run down the street (not naked!). Scream. Shout for joy. WOO-HOO!!!

Reason? I did so much better than I expected for my Video Production paper! My first A-grade paper! Nevermind the fact that the rest were like, B-minuses; I suppose I can't have it all, can I? There has to be some part of it that's not as satisfying and so I will admit that I'm not the brightest star around. But to be fair, those other papers were theoretical and factual ones; I'm not wired to always remember every single fact about the New Zealand media industry- only the ones that matter. So really, I am a wee bit guttered that I didn't score as high for those papers but then again, I console myself by saying they're not the determining papers.

That said, however, I'm not about to slack off on those kinds of papers. Hopefully I'd do better next year. But for now, I'm perfectly content and quite happy with basking in my little victory in just that one paper.

Thank You, God! Trully!

No comments: