Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bad, Bad Naveena

It's that time again- that time of the semester where suddenly spring cleaning your room becomes something you HAVE to do today, even though it's autmn now. Suddenly, you realize you haven't caught up with so many friends and you go blog surfing just to see what they've been up to. Then there are all these TV shows that are suddenly so interesting you can't take your eyes off the idiot box, when previously those very same shows would put you to sleep.

Yes, folks. It's that time of the semester for me- assignments are coming to their deadlines and as usual, I've barely started. I was gonna pull and all-nighter to finnish one yesterday, but after a walk along the infamous K'road (don't ask me what I was doing there and no, I wasn't drinking), I decided against it and went to bed at 10pm, thinking I will have an early start today, but here I am- blogging. Gosh, I'm so bad, aren't I? Normally finnishing an assignment 2 days before the given deadline would be perfectly normal for me. But there's a catch this time; I've another paper due two days right after at 10am.

So, here's to a long day and an even longer night. I should probably buy a bottle of instant coffee...or I could just pop by the cafe 5 minutes away and get one to go. But for now, I think black tea would have to suffice, Earl Grey, no less =)

Cheers!

3 comments:

mythsn_legends said...

Hahahaha.....gosh, the good old days of procrastinating..... :)

Anonymous said...

bad bad....huh...well u know me...i dont read much ahahaha...hope everything is fine down south!

Cheers,

Sam
http://studiosamuel.mystraits.com

Rachs said...

Dont fill urself with so much coffee gal! BAD BAD for u indeed!
Tyr DILMAH tea..their earl grey is superb! oh not forgetting their mint tea as well..those will be better for u..

How I know?I was invited to their tea tasting just 2 weeks back and got to try a vast variety of their tea. Really fresh and nice! Go get urself a box of those..Surely have it in NZ!=)

PLS!! DUN STUFF URSELF WITH COFFEE MY DEAR!*HUGS