Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Look What the Postman Delivered!

I went furniture shopping with Daddy this morning, only to return home with this waiting for me to sink my teeth into:

The furniture man made my day by telling me EXACTLY what I wanted to hear: "We custom make everything to suite your taste. All we need is a description" (and for a very afforable price too!). Ah, music to my ears and heart.

But, my dearest periamma (anutie in Tamil) made my two most favorite cookies on earth- pineapple tarts and muruku! And she sent it all the way from Malaysia. This, is definitely the icing on a very rich two tired cake! Bless her kind heart! She makes the best, and I mean THE BEST pineapple tarts in the whole wide world! I was like a 5-year old let loose in a candy store as soon as I opened the package.

Thanks, DHL for making this delivery but most importantly, Thank you periamma for making those cookies! THANK YOU!!! Hopefully, when you make the next batch, I'm there to taste it fresh off the oven =)

1 comment:

May Chong said...

Aiseh, you're very lucky. Or you lot are a bit more sensible. Did I ever tell you about the time my dad tried to send a tin of kuih kapit to london?